View Single Post
Old 2005-01-07, 03:21 AM

Re: Too Tight, Too Loose, Just right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepElem
Well, when I posted that show, I thought it would me moved to Pulled Bit Torrents, but a Mod pm'd me, and said :"Charlie, if you can't play by the rules, then please don't post a show stating such. It serves no purpose here.

Your show was moved to purgatory by one of the other mods"
I'm not going to post his name, because, I honestly was not trying to break the rules, get any favorite treatment, or cause trouble.
I was simply, trying to maybe let someone, that does not visit ezt too often, the chance to know it was there, Jack would be one example, because the last I heard,, he had not gotten a memership at ezt. In fact I was going to ask Jack, if he wanted it, I'd mail it, and Jack that offer still stands.
But with the message I got from this mod, oh, WWJD?,
I for sure wont be posting shows here anymore, I will visit cause I do have a few friends here.
But, I'm sorry, I will not lie, I could of made the lineage of source, where it met the site guidelines, but I will not do that, no matter what the site.
Some ppl do care more about the music then lineage, me for one.
If it sounds good, a quality show, etc, I could give a red rats ass if it was beamed from fucking mars, I want it, cause the music is what it's about to me.
Sorry I broke the rule. Lynne, beat me,whip me, make me write bad checks.
I did in fact send a pm to the mod's as I said I would that they might want to move it to Pulled Forum, but purgatory, that makes no sense to me, the pulled forum states:
Pulled Audio Bit Torrents
Torrents that were Removed from the TTD tracker and why.
I thought that was what it was for.
No hard feelings, I was trying to get a feel, to see if there was any leadway, based on common sense, I guess I got my answer.

WWJD?
So far 44.44% of the users are on your side, Charlie.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes