View Single Post
Old 2008-05-31, 12:27 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Video from television programs

I really think it's best to just have the title something like "David Crosby yyyy-mm-yy (NTSC) and then if you select Interview, it shows up as a DVD-Int in the little icon. Go ahead and put all the information about what the program is and who interviewed him and any other miscellaneous stuff in the thread body.

Let me just tell you a little about the moderation.... we actually go through all the threads here and then 'mark' them after they are read. That way, the moderators don't go through the same shows over and over again. Whichever moderator is online goes through the threads in 'their' forum. Joe is a little bit more title-format oriented than Jonathan. It's just a preference of his. If Jonathan had gone through the shows, he might have left it or modified it - who knows. I would not take it as something against you, vlad, because many titles get modified, you just don't notice it because they weren't 'your' titles.

The VBT and ABT forums are now hidden from google, but I did open them up to the RSS feed. I do think it is best to be as generic as possible in the thread titles since it is the thread title that gets 'fed' into the RSS feed. I'd rather not have something in there that might raise a flag somewhere if any networks happen to be pulling them.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes