View Single Post
Old 2010-05-14, 04:58 PM
Recording/Mastering Engineer

Re: External Mic issues with Edirol R09 HR

[quote=PEPPER;1422360]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockker View Post
Thanks everyone. I will try things when I get home from work. I did try a bunch of different combinations with battery box etc when at the venue but was rushed and had to watch my back so I am not 100% sure if I tried whats been suggest.

It works great even with the internal mics. The biggest pain in the ass I've found is that it has two blinking light on it when it is recording. A couple pieces of hockey tape fixed that.

There is a very simple way to deal with that issue.It will flash a few times then the red light stays on.If you follow the simple directions below,after a few flashes it turns itself off,so there is no red light at all while recording.

this info was given to me when i had this problem.

Go to "Display Setup"
Scroll Down to "Rec/Peak LED" and change to "Power Save"
Yes, there's also something in the menu to change how long the lights will flash (and the display brightens up) - you'll probably want to bump it down to 2 seconds (the shortest one). Also recommend bumping the display brightness down to maybe 3 (out of 10)...