View Single Post
Old 2007-10-16, 03:29 PM

Re: Seeding/Lineage Questions?

Hi,

OK I was a member last year then time constraints forced me to give up internet completely. So I've seed several shows last year and am familiar with seeding. However, I have one question. I have an SRV show that is comprised of an early set and a late set. These 2 sets for a long time were traded separately and thus I have one set in shn and one in flac. So should I convert the shn to flac or keep them the same. I relise I would need to update the lineage but am not sure if I should even do this even though I plan to seed them together.

On another front, while looking to see if the show I plan to seed was on the tracker, I found a show I seeded last year under my old name. Sorry but it was a year ago and I couldn't remember my username or pw and my email is different. Plus I figured that name would be deleted for inactivity. Any way, I see a couple posts asking for a reseed. Well, I can't guarantee the files I have are exactly the same as the torrent. So should I just post a new torrent and thread?

Also, how can I ask a question I'd rather not have in public?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes