View Single Post
Old 2005-04-04, 10:57 AM
TTD Staff

Question ? re: EAC cue sheet

i tried using EAC for burning some shows the other day, thinking it'd be better than Nero...not so sure now...here's the dilemna

i highlighted the 5 .wav tracks in the show's folder [which were clearly labeled-bandname,date,track#], dragged them to the EAC Cue Sheet window, and then burned...later on, i realized it had burned in the incorrect order [i believe it put Track5 as Track1, Track1 as Track2, etc]...repeated my steps, and noticed the bottom window in the Cue Sheet is where the issue is "occurring" [the track list "looks" right in the main cue window--track1, track2, etc...---but in the bottom window you can see by the track file extensions that they're not in the correct order]...hopefully you get the idea, not very good at explaining when i don't have the program open in front of me!

so i tried right-clicking, highlighting and dragging, blah blah...everything that might work with Windows, but i couldn't fix the track order...the only thing i've been able to do is drag each individual .wav to the cue sheet in order [t1, t2, t3, t4, t5]...that works but is a bit of a pain

any remedy for this, or should i just go back to using nero and doin the "right-click_properties_0sec" thing?