Thread: ARRRGH!
View Single Post
Old 2008-02-23, 03:26 PM
TTD Staff

Re: ARRRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heffae View Post
The ones from here on out *should* be fine, but the ones from before the drop may be affected from the drop. Are you having problems on the ones you are downloading *now*. Have you verified the files using the fingerprints you are downloading? (xACT > checksum tab > drop the ffp in the box > Checksums)
ya know, in all these years i've never thought of verifying the files but now i am and of course the first ones i did from a show i DL'd earlier last week furnished me with this;
BlindMelon-Minneapolis 1993-08-02.txt: OK
Track01.flac: FAILED
Track02.flac: FAILED
Track03.flac: FAILED
Track04.flac: FAILED
Track05.flac: FAILED
Track06.flac: FAILED
Track07.flac: FAILED
Track08.flac: FAILED
Track09.flac: FAILED
Track10.flac: FAILED
md5sum: WARNING: 10 of 11 computed checksums did NOT match[/quote]
And that is from a show you downloaded after the drop and fix? What happens if you start the torrent again? Assuming all the files in the torrent are OK (take a quick look at the thread and make sure no one is reporting that there are problems), and assuming those files are hosed, then the torrent should start again and 'fix' the files. If instead your torrent client thinks you are all done and the files are fine, then you have some issues with your computer, not with the torrent software/files.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes