View Single Post
Old 2008-07-29, 05:26 AM
TTD Staff

Re: people who sell shows....

Quote:
Originally Posted by roomful View Post
why do these always turn into who can play better, how many shows have you taped, what have you authored, who have you taped.
i don't know, why do you keep quoting and arguing against everyone who posts in this thread? i mean, i don't think the "do not sell" labels do much good either, but ya don't see me bringing it up yet again and making the same arguments over and over...let it go, its just some text on a show

back to the original topic at hand -- buying shows

ya know 6th Rat Packer, anyone who has collected live shows for more than a couple of years has bought a show...simple as that...maybe its less prevalent now, what with the internet and BT and all, but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do

personally, i don't like sellers, just disagree with it to much...but if someones got some old rare VHS of a band i love and they're selling it, i can't say i won't buy...hell, i bought a box of VHS & cassettes last year off a collector who was gettin outta the hobby...it basically came out to a few bucks a tape, i snatched em up, and don't feel guilty one bit! they'll get a proper transfer and be seeded now