View Single Post
Old 2008-03-28, 07:30 PM
jack your body

Re: Problems burning dual layer DVDs

who said i couldnt burn DLs? i just choose not to

and i said the "standard" meaning when blu-ray is the standard MAJORITY in 5 years, ill go for it, now 4 GB isnt worth the extra $.75

you dont need to agree, its fact

dvd9s isnt the majority and i dont expect it to be any time soon

what it boils down to is that were all passionate nerd with too much time on our hands, you guys just have WAY to much time on your hands, i feel bad for you, because i feel like you wasting precious time arguing with me while you should be at your kids soccer game or attending you wifes/GFs bukake sessions or maybe burning more dvd9s, somthing a lil bit more productive, you obviously all know my stance on dvd9, PEOPLE WHO USE DVD9 ARE THE MINORITY, talk to me when that changes! or get a life and dont talk to me at all! I will always troll as long as you keep giving me troll bait.

chrisj = washed up internet dork with a tiny dick that no one here has ever heard of so

edit- your cool in my book chris, that kraftwerk dvd9 is HOTT, once i split it of course!

you gunna catch any of the US shows? thats a show i would LOVE to see for sure, thanks for the UP, on that note, i dont mean the insults above nearly as much now that i saw your actually somewhat respectable musically