View Single Post
Old 2007-12-18, 09:50 AM
TTD Staff

Re: my u/l ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn5150 View Post
ok so i have 2 van halen shows im seeding
23/11/07 dl 700mg ul nearly 200mg
There are no leechers on this one. It's impossible for you to upload to it.
Quote:
13/8/07 dl nearly 2gb ul 560mg
41 seeders, 3 leechers. Again, you will hardly be able to upload on this one because of the ratio of seeders to leechers.

Quote:
a guns n roses video torrent melbourne 15/12/88 still dl. its 4.3gb im at 25% with ul at 498mg
3 seeders and 2 leechers. You should be able to download this one *except* there in only one person who isn't firewalled on the show and that seeder has to give each one of you the data since you won't be sharing it with each other. Your download will go faster if you forward your ports - www.portforward.com

Quote:
tonight i will be downloading the new ozzy show 16/12/07 chicago. with the 2 van halen shows, i have been seeding these just over a week trying to boost my ratio.
So, you really have two problems going on here - one, you are firewalled which means you cannot share your data with anyone else who is firewalled and two, you are choosing to upload on shows that either don't need any seeders or that have so many seeders that they don't need you.

A little thing that works for me.... I keep shows around on my harddrive that seem to always need a seeder. That way, everynight I can turn it 'on' and know that people will need my data. I'll keep a popular 1 GB show around on my harddrive for months just to keep boosting my ratio with it.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes