View Single Post
Old 2010-08-09, 09:58 PM
TTD VIP

Re: TTD Staff: Why don't you follow your own rules?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcbullet View Post
1. We don't care if a taper doesn't want their stuff torrented. If they don't want it traded, don't trade it out. I'm not going to police and try to figure out who the real taper is, etc. I'm sure you can see the practical impossibility for me know who is who on the internet.

so, WE DON'T CARE IF WE DON'T HAVE YOUR PERMISSION. DON'T GIVE YOUR SHIT TO PEOPLE WHO AREN'T TRUSTWORTHY IF YOU DON'T WANT IT TORRENTED. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE FROM ADAM.

It didn't take the deductive reasoning of a Sherlock Holmes to figure this out, Dick Tracy........

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...60&postcount=1

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE TAPER'S NAME IS LISTED IN THE LINEAGE, Billy Bob Bullet-Boy...........

VOLBEAT

Date: 2008.10.16
Venue: Posthof
City: Linz

Video Lineage: Generation: Panasonic NV-GS 3>MINI-DV Master>DVDR when burned
Audio Lineage: AUD>IRIVER>MD(1)>WAV>FLAC>Stereo>256 kb/s Sony ECM-719 Microphone -> Sony MZ-R900
Taper: FotherMucker99
Video Bitrate: 720X480
DVD Author: FotherMucker99 (incomplete)
DVD Length: 86 min
Menu/Chapters: Yes/Yes
Artwork: No

However, I do agree with Billy Bob Bullet-Boy's assessment about untruthstworthy --
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcbullet-boy
DON'T GIVE YOUR SHIT TO PEOPLE WHO AREN'T TRUSTWORTHY
But, say, when did this site become so untrutsworthy? Maybe it was when Flotsam and Jetsam thought they were being "bullshitted" but actually weren't? Could that have been the official start of the decline in trust here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
You wall-eyed apple-knocking pig-fuckers! You don't know shit!