View Single Post
Old 2007-05-16, 07:47 PM
What'cha Got There?

Re: Inexpensive CD/DVD burning programs?

Well then,...MP3's are MUCH smaller than FLAC files so they must be better right?
(I'll save any other comments as I need the extra time to run and hide now before the arrows fly!)

Ahhhh,...nah, I'll hang around for a minute for some comments.
I understand the bloatware irritation, but geez,...the smallest storage I have on any of my computers is somewhere around 300Gig. A couple extra megs doesn't mean squat to me anymore....if I need the room that much, I'll use Nlite to strip down an XP OS install.
As far as inconsistencies...that's what I mentioned before. Sadly some authoring programs don't follow the book standards as well as they should which is why Nero blows a fuse. It's funny, but before I saddled up with a newer DVD player, my old player would usually have problems with the same discs that Nero would flag. That kinda tells me that somewhere, there's some DVD authoring proggies (I ain't naming names) that don't do what they're supposed to do,....correctly.
By the way, have you ever looked up Nero Lite or Nero Micro? Not as small as ONES, but back the the basics thinking behind it.