View Single Post
Old 2006-12-11, 09:39 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Announcing the URL

First off, you may want to think about getting uTorrent. Many PC users really like it.

I just downloaded it from this link: http://www.bittorrent.com/download.html and after it installed, I opened it and didn't get any questions asked of me. However, I went to File > Make New Torrent and got a window like yours. I would guess you hit Choose Folder and select the folder you want to make a torrent of, Title and Comments are unnecessary (or optional), leave Pice size at Auto, then put the ttd tracker url in User tracker and hit Publish. Then hit OK. Then, go to our upload page, fill out the form, select the torrent you just created, upload it, hit Create New Thread on the upload form, then download the torrent file from the thread you just created and seed with that torrent, not the one you created with bittorrent.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes