View Single Post
Old 2005-06-28, 01:03 PM
TTD Staff

We have some new Staff at the Den

We've added some new Mods to the site in the last month. I was just reminded that I never posted about them. The site has grown enough that we felt the need to add some help. I think they all will be an asset to the site.

OutPostNorth - he's doing the Video BT forums. He was a VBT Mod over at EDJ and knows most of the seeders in VBT. He's a real nice guy and knows a lot about video production and such.

Lucasweb - helping out in ABT and other forums. He's familiar with lineage and source info and will help people out with those things.

AAR.oner - a Technobabble guy who's helping us write some new FAQs. He's also a video guy and taper.

Toys - he saw that we needed some help in the Vines forum and offered to help get that forum in shape

Ted - also offered to help in the Vines forum and is also helping us to write some Technobabble FAQs

So, a big thanks to these guys for offering to help out!

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes