View Single Post
Old 2005-09-11, 02:18 AM
Seiwa-en
TTD VIP

Re: Unable to verify MD5's

O.k., saw the little "confused" icon you left FIVE, bascially when I go to Windows Explorer, click on a show file, see the MD5 icon, and click on it, that's when mkwACT loads and displays the "Unable to load md5sum.dll", when normally it goes though each SHN/FLAC file and verifys. But it won't do that anymore.

Anyway....

Yes, I actually just installed Trader's Little Helper w/ the update. So now that I have Trader's Little Helper, can I just get rid of the old mkwACT? I would be able to decode/encode/verify, etc. any SHN files to WAV & vice versa w/ just Trader's Little Helper? When I installed TLH, it mentioned that it works directly w/ Flac Frontend, shntool, etc. Should I have all these programs installed as well so TLH can use them? (I don't have shntool, nor know anything about it). I'm trying to read up on this program and learn more. This stuff is always a little confusing at first, at least for me. Thanks FIVE and anyone else for your help. I appreciate it! Any more help you can provide would be great. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes