View Single Post
Old 2009-05-27, 06:54 PM
TTD VIP

Re: Should we ban thoughtless leechers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedwacker View Post
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, I'm there NOW.......woohoo.....

Don't mind me while I get in my shots at someone I hate, I'll be a big man back at the Hotel if I can get a few shots in at Freezer...

If I manage to calm down and have a moment of lucidity throughout all my lies and bullshit, I'll have proven without a shadow of any doubt that everything zeppelin related is owned by liars and scumbags, if you still want to discuss the tapes in more detail privately in a rational and adult manner the offer is still open, but ONLY if I can get in the last word.
FTFY, wacky......

Try this is you need lucid, That is, IF you're finished making your own ASSumptions, wacky... Everything circulating in that Led Zeppelin community that you're a part of IS of questionable lineage and pedigree, thanks to the Hotel's proprietor... Have some more kool-aids and drink deep.....

Start here, if you want to see just how fucked up the Led Zeppelin community really is.....
I hope you enjoyed the 2/28/75 audience tape....BUT what lineage are YOU claiming today on that one?

And if you really want proper pedigree and lineage on ANY Mike Millard recordings in circulation, try this "GENERATION: UNKNOWN" and that remains something that ONLY the taper can clear up. Anything on your part can at best be labelled as SPECULATION, wacky.

And that's the fucking truth, like it or not..... ("trying to determine the pedigree of the tapes..." with what, more speculation OR more lies, anything else is just BULLSHIT. No, then ask Mike Millard otherwise, it's only speculation OR LIES, nothing else... )

And if you think I butted in, sorry, your ASSumption there is not only wrong, it's just a fucking lie on your part, wacky... I was here before YOU butted in, wacky. All you needed to do was look, before you mouthed off.

But what are we to expect from anyone living at THAT Hotel......

NOW, would you like to take this private, wacky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
You wall-eyed apple-knocking pig-fuckers! You don't know shit!

Last edited by freezer; 2009-05-27 at 06:59 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes