View Single Post
Old 2006-12-20, 02:33 PM

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by roann
Based on your insufficient information (task you did perform, type of files, settings, for example) I only can tell you some general things about the error message.

1) "file does not exist, ..."
Let's say you've added the file "C:\MyDir\Track01.flac" to the list. The file "Track01.flac" can not be found in the directory "C:\MyDir" when processing the file list.

2) "..., or cannot be opened"
The file was found in the given directory, but can not be opened/read because a) it is corrupt, or b) another programm has opened it and denied read access for other programs.

Robert
Sorry. Let me provide more info.

I click on Add in TLH. I open 3 MD5 checksum files. They are all in the same file as the SHNs. When I click Verify there are errors on all files and the error message I stated above is on every line of the process log. This has happened on several different complete files I have downloaded. I can decode and listen with no problem but the fact that there are errors makes me think something is wrong. I have tried downloading the same files again to the same results. I have tried uninstalling TLH and reinstalling and nothing has changed.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes