View Single Post
Old 2005-07-09, 11:16 AM

Re: anyone interested in this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAR.oner
we need more JD on here...
i need to get a bootlist going, and a site. could anyone help me pick out a free hosting service? i'm not too snazzy at html, but i can make it work. i'm just clueless as to how to start on an actual free site that doesn't fill the viewer's screen with popups and mp3 downloads and whatnot.

i have 2 more jd boots, and i need more. i'm not just collecting these things. i live off of them.

i think i have a cure bootleg 7" that i could dub too if the jd one gets accepted by the mod/admin folks. it'll be done on my stereo this time instead of my neighbor's fancy setup. he has a $500 needle and an audiophile turntable. my needle cost somewhere around $50 and my turntable is a good reliable technics. same soundcard. same software. i could make the change and dub with audition/soundforge/etc, instead of the creative program. just an idea.

anyhow, jd boots

(1979) 08-02-1979, London, England @ Prince Of Wales Conference Centre, YMCA (FLAC)

(2004) 02-29-1980, London, Eng, UK @ Lyceum Ballroom - No More Ceremonies (FLAC)

both have the proper lineage i believe. they were from easytree.org
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes