View Single Post
Old 2022-09-07, 02:12 AM
Crimson (Greg)

Re: Tracker problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
Great information, Crimson, regarding being able to download old torrents but not new torrents. How about using other torrent clients, do they work? Very odd problem.
I've only tried three versions of uTorrent. Experimenting with other clients is something I've done before and don't care to revisit if at all avoidable. I've tried them all and with my particular use case nothing compares to uTorrent. Various problems with other clients make them prohibitive if I intend to utilize bt.etree. TTD, DAD, ZOMB & Lossless Legs and maintain acceptable ratios. Some clients just won't work at all. I should say that I really do genuinely appreciate all your (and the remainder of Mods) efforts on our behalf. I just know there's a solution to this issue. It's only the most recent torrents. There must be an explanation. The website mostly displays text only and is usually reporting falsely that I'm firewalled. I haven't changed anything on my end. Hopefully there's something that can be done. Thank you especially for your time and attention regarding this matter. Please let me know if there's anything I can try here on my end.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes