View Single Post
Old 2007-01-28, 01:41 PM
TTD Staff

Moving to new servers soon..

I'm sure you guys have noticed the slow response of the server at times lately and the time outs and errors getting to pages. Well, I think our little server has done all it can for us and it's time to move on. So, I'm moving us to a new two server configuration in the very near future. The servers are on order and I'm hoping to move us within the next two weeks, if not even sooner. What this means to you is that when we are all ready for the move, I'll be shutting down the current site and you will not be able to see the 'new' site until your DNS propogates. There isn't anything you have to do about this, it is all the DNS servers work to point you in the right direction. Going to the new server configuration also means it will cost us a bit more each month. Currently we pay $199/month, but with two servers, we will be paying $261/month. I'll let you all know when we are ready to be moving servers.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes