View Single Post
Old 2005-07-28, 11:36 AM
You are TOO

Your thoughts about Azureus please

Until very recently, I've been using another BT client (Shareaza) and really have no compaints about it except some very minor ones. I've been reading that Azureus is supposed to be one of the best, but I've also seen people saying it was garbage for one reason or another. I just installed the latest verion of Azureus and was wondering what negative things people have to say about it, that I should maybe watch for. It's installed on a PC and so far I like it. The stats are accurately relayed to the tracker here and at Dime. I don't go to any other sites, but I may be checking out Bootcity soon. I do see that it tends to use CPU resources, but as far as I know, don't all BT clients use a little more CPU than the average progam because they're constantly checking the hash of the blocks that are coming in?

Anyone have anything bad to say about it so that I can see if I experience the same thing? I'd like to get used to this one (and all it's quirks) as quickly as possible and your opinons/experiences would be helpful.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes