View Single Post
Old 2007-01-15, 03:01 PM

Re: Seeding/Lineage Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
No, we can't allow those. They are kinda like Out Of Print stuff which we don't allow either. The band at one time made money off it it. (And, they could again if they decide to re-release it, which has been known to happen.)
I have two questions. My first question is similar to Weesam's only the CD I'd like to upload to TheDen was a promotional give-away (it's a compilation of live material from recent shows) that I received at the Big Head Todd & The Monsters New Year's '03 (or '04??) show in Denver. Is this allowed?

Secondly, what about the material fround on KBCO Studio C discs? I have all 18 volumes. However, some are CD-R copies my friends made me - my question here pertains only to the originals that I own. These CDs contain a wide variety of musicians, and each was recorded live at the Boulder, CO radio station's in-house studio (and each year the quality gets better). They cost $10 per CD and the proceeds go to benefit the Boulder AIDS Project. A very limited number get produced each year and once this number has been sold, you can only buy them on E-bay from people who stood in line in Colorado to get them.

Thanks in advance for your response,

-Slew
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes