Thread: whoweeds
View Single Post
Old 2005-08-17, 07:20 PM

Re: whoweeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezer
Hunter...

Is that a request or a demand?

I was at that 1989 Los Angeles Coliseum show (I might even have a very low gen of it), and at a few other Who shows with my trusty little recorder.

However, you might get better results if you asked politely.

And just who is this "John Atyim" when he's home, anyway? His message to you seems almost as rude as I could be, if I try.
First of all John can be Gruff, and I have know him for years.........you will not meet a more generous person, to those of us who do know him , that is his way of busting chops........but he has a low bullshit tolerance. that being said........

yes it is a demand...........there are those who can complain and say these are a waste of bandwidth, but then do not step up with anything of their own or in better quality. same concept of "if you do not vote you cannot bitch". if there are upgrades out there, which according to some responses I have gotten in the Dime Comments section as well as here, then let's see them.........I am all for an upgrade..........but if you are not gonna step up then shut up.............I have seeded dozens of shows, as well as moderate a snail mail group. Freezer you did put up a cool John Entwistle set. Thank you.......as for everyone else........where are these proliferation of who shows? where are these upgrades...................? I have seen nothing. no upgrades of any of the whoweeds sets. and I believe maybe 3-4 torrents total so far between DIME and TDD featuring the who since I started. I feel I can make the demand. I have taken the time , the bandwidth, and the resources to make these shows avaiable BY REQUEST. if some one is gonna tell me they have better versions, THEN POST THEM FOR EVERYONE OR STFU. enough said.

Freezer thank you for torrenting some cool stuff . I look forward to more of it. WW08 is up.

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d...p.php&id=55616

WW08 = The Who
Venue: The Kingdome; Seattle, WA.
Date: 10-20-82
Source: soundboard/FM ? SBD>1st gen.analog>SHN
Quality: EX/EX-
Media: 2 cdr SHN. that folds out to 2 cdr audio
Remastered by: John Atyim
Artwork by: Dan "The Pen Ball Wizard"

Disc 1:

01. My Generation
02. I Can't Explain