View Single Post
Old 2005-08-23, 02:17 AM

Re: Torrent Help Needed Please:

Hey everyone thank you so much for responding to my message. This is a fantastic community man.

I feel looking back at my first post that I did not explain my ssituation very well, so I'll try again. I read over the rules and bt audio policy as requested, and eventually I'll rip shows, and do all that, but I am faced with a different set of circumstances. I took a 3 week vacation in Texas last month. I went out and purchased an 80 gig u s b drive, took it on the trip with me. 2 day's later, my friend had my drive full of rare shows for me to seed, because he does the same thing. these shows are in flac and shn format, so the files have already been made. I plan on seeding all 80 gigs worth, if they meet then somehow create the finger prints for the shows? I read through all that material, and it seems pretty complex. Their's a lot I just didn'[t understand. I also read through a finger prince file on a show that I had downloaded from a seed here, and all it was was a lot of numbers, symbles, and numbers, and letters. I'm just not sure what the next step is, since I already have all 80 gigs of shows ready to go. I can't wait to seed all 80 gigs worth.with your standards that is. Is the next sstep then to
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes