View Single Post
Old 2005-07-27, 12:24 AM
ilonarose

Re: Seeding/Lineage Questions?

I have a new question...I belong to quite a few Pearl Jam 'clubs & boards' and over the years, I have gotten many bootlegs, some downloaded, some snail mail trades, some I bought, etc. The ?... Me and Jeff went to the GroundWork benefit in Seattle in Oct. 2001, it was fab. On some board, we talked about it and someone sent me the SBD flac of the Pearl Jam and REM portion of the show. I dont remember who sent it. It is incredible. I have the original files, the MD5's, I even have the jpg's for covers and cd lables...but no where do i have the correct lineage. I spent several hours looking on all the PJ sites I belong to and no where can I find the lineage. This is what it says on what I have:

PJ/REM Digital Mixing and Remastering: (undisclosed)
Artwork: (undisclosed)

I uploaded that PJ MTV show and it got me going thru my files... I have many dozens of shows and this is a great one. We listened to it tonight and remembered what a wild time we had there. I really would love to share this show since it seems there are some PJ fans here. The REM portion is really great too. (I also love them, that was the reason for the trip to Seattle, PJ and REM, wow !)

Please tell me how I can do this or if I can w/o the lineage.

Thanks....Rose
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes