View Single Post
Old 2009-05-17, 06:50 AM

Question Download problems

Hi there,

I have a problem with downloading torrents....
I use Utorrent for a long time and haven't had any problems dl sofar...untill today...
The problem is this:
When i start a torrent,the program ask the direction where to put the data and creates a folder for it.... Then when i look at the programscreen everything looks fine and the torrents starts downloading perfectly....only when I look at the directory where i suggested to put it...it can't be found....also my hardiskspace does not show that it has saved space for this torrent (it's still the same ammount of space as before i started the torrent)!
When I rightclick on the torrent on the programscreen and choose the option to open the directory where it has been saved it is telling me that it Can't be found.....
On the screen I can see that its working and dowloading but where does the data go if it can't be found and doesn't exsist?

I hope there is someone who can help me finding a solution to solve this because i can't dl torrents now....I have done the samething for years and never had this problem before!

Thanx in advance!

greetings from Holland.

XtraL.

Last edited by xtraloveable; 2009-05-17 at 07:24 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes