View Single Post
Old 2008-12-14, 06:52 AM

Question Misunderstanding between Garth & Christoph

in a former thread a guy called GARTH called me a bad trader.

Please be aware of this guy because I can tell you that this statement is a 100% defamation.

I definitely do not know who he is. He did not respond to my private message asking him why he called me a bad trader. Never heard of this guy.

I just have the right to correct his statements:

1. I did not do any trades through tapetradernetwork in the past 5 years.
I even did not log on there through the past 5 years. You can even verify this through the moderators there.
THAT'S DEFINITELY THE FIRST PROOF THAT HE IS TELLING YOU LIES !!!

2. I even just did a few trades with always the same guys through the past 3 years. All went smooth. All of the traders will approve this.

3. Before, I did hundreds of trades with other traders, all went smooth and fine. On demand I can give you a list of about 500 traders and their names, with whom I have traded.

4. I got no complaint through all the time I am doing trades.

5. I never heard from a guy called GARTH.

Make your own opinion - but I just wanted to advise you to be careful with this guy.

I really hate somebody doing statements withouth any further details, even spreading bottomless defamations missing any kind of evidence.

P.S. Stating the full name of somebody and spreading this kind of lies should - just my opinion - lead to a sent off from this forum.
Again - just my opinion.
At least the guy could have got back to me personally to explain some things - but he didnīt.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes