View Single Post
Old 2008-06-01, 12:27 PM
roomful

Re: Video from television programs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladsmythe View Post
tgunn, I'm completely over it. No issues - some confusion. Some of my seeds like "Billie Holiday - Sunday Morning (CBS)" are fine with the specific program (and network) in the title, and others like "David Crosby - One On One With John Tesh" are not fine. I remember many months ago my "Paul McCartney - Oprah Winfrey Show" was edited by mods to "Chicago, IL". Then 20 or so of my seeds were okay, until a couple nights ago, so I'm a little bewildered as to what the criteria is. Jameskg says it's "case by case".
If I know what the criteria is per each upload, I can then decide which videos I will take the time to transfer from my original tapes and create torrents to share. So, it's not a "beef" at this point. I am very willing to play by the rules that are clearly stated.
So you're not going to share certain videos if the thread title is going to be changed? Sounds like you do have beef. Get over it and play by the rules, which means living with some thread titles being changed.

Remember, people still get to enjoy your video, and they can read the full description from the text file when they click on the torrent thread. It's not as big of a deal as you think it is.

Last edited by roomful; 2008-06-01 at 12:35 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes