View Single Post
Old 2014-01-31, 10:34 AM
Sleeping Colorless Green Ideas
TTD VIP

Re: Bad Trader: ballsdeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballsdeep View Post
Jort had to wait 3+ years, and your undies are wadded because you heard nothing from me since late October.....
Funny you should mention jort, the person who waited three plus years for you to send him those Black Crowes videos.

So all that time you were sending me emails about the Black Crowes videos you were putting on the hard drive to send back to me ... you had long since already promised them to someone else. Let's take another look at some of those emails:

Oh ... and in this one you even mention you are chasing down the flac files for these videos:

So even after I tell you that I am out there actively seeking audio for these Black Crowes videos ... do you tell me anything about this other person to whom you've promised these videos? Do you tell me that I should hold off on working trades for the Black Crowes audio? NO. Not a word.

And just how did I find out about jort?? I made it known with some trader friends that I was looking to trade for some Black Crowes audios to sync with videos I had coming in. But I get word back that someone else (jort) was in the process of uploading synched versions at a private tracker of the very same Black Crowes videos for which I was seeking audio.

So much for dealing with me (and who knows how many others?) in good faith Steve.