View Single Post
Old 2005-04-30, 12:28 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukesfan
Another little problem I've encountered when fixing SBE's in .wav files - if there are 19 files and they're all good except the last one, I get a message saying the first 18 will be ignored (because they don't need fixed) but I don't have enough files to check because I need at least 2. When I checked them with FLAC frontend, the last track (#19 in this case) did need fixed. Any suggestions?
There are two ways to get this done properly:

a) Add only the last file of your file set to the list. Switch to pad mode (you can select this via the combo box) and _post_pad zero-bytes (i.e. silence) to the file.

b) Stay in fix mode but disable the option Skip first N sector aligned files so all files will be processed even if the first several of them wouldn't be altered.

Note: Fixing SBEs the latter way in most cases needs alot of unnecessary time and disc space. The first 18 our your files (those without SBE) will be copied to your drive though there are no fixes/changes (except the file names will be suffixed with "-fixed"). This will take a long time and waste your disc space with data that's already there. In pad mode only one file is processed.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes