View Single Post
Old 2008-05-26, 11:44 PM
R.I.P. Rocky
TTD VIP

Re: BAD TRADER....FROM CROATIA !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubwise12 View Post
HOLLY SHIT, I had no idea this was so bad. What a fuckin' punk ass bitch. To think I even felt bad for rippin him on that SRV tread make me want to puke. I even sent a PM to him saying I was sorry for being so harsh about the ratio thing, amd I would even mail Rory some DVDs with his name on them to clear it up, not that big of a deal. BUT, BUT I was wrong, this dude has pulled a serious scam on people and really not joke HE HAD BETTER BE BANNED FROM EVERY TORRENT SITE> he is sick and I am amazed he worked over so many people, but I guess there are still a lot of kind, giving people out there. ( the only good thing about this bullshit experience).

Is he banned? can a mod answer that one?

And sorry to those that got fooled by his lies.
Hi broī Dub, that fuckinī guy canīt be banned as mods have told me.
To my opinion best we can do is adding a link to this forumīs side to our ulīs like Iīve done. We can add an info from http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/member.php?u=175887 to see his "current activity on tracker"(for those who donīt kow just click on that option) If we follow him we may stop him from downloading. And weīll follow him wherever he goes on this side. Itīs a pity we have to do this.

Broī Dub, youīre right, he could do this for so long without being detected because all he fooled acted friendly for a long time. This is absolutely positive the most folks here are good guys