View Single Post
Old 2006-06-14, 08:58 PM

Re: BAD trader, Liar= Ragu420 Ragu421 whatever

Ahhh Skodechoker,I dont know about "stole your legendary coach" but I do agree about him being legendary.Man,the knowledge this guy has.....we may have stolen last years game and were very fortunate.The last team Id talk shit about {especially football} is UF but Ill tell ya,I do love the state of USC football right now.You guys got Urban Meyer and a loaded senior class so I expect to see you guys playing on New Years day.Even for the Natl championship.I think we can all agree that the SEC in football is not to be fucked with.I would also say that right now,Florida is one of those teams to not fuck with.Awesome program and we thank you very much for Steve Spurrier.While last year may have been a fluke {Blind squirill/nut theory} we do expect to pester some folks this year.Actually,Im a Clemson fan for now.They are in Omaha {We ARE not} so hopefully they can make some noise up there.Dont tell anyone though.Id never hear the fucking end of it.Florida............everywhere you go there is a fucking gator!
Ha Ha.....See you in November {with our swamp shoes on!!}
db.etree.org/ragu420
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes