View Single Post
Old 2007-04-09, 03:13 PM
GrOoOvemeister

Re: speed limit (not imposed by cable provider)

I was told to take it to dime "where people don't give a damn about lineage" so I guess I have to take my shit and go home

I'm not gonna beg people to let me share things here, and I don't plan to vine in a community that functions this way...I unerstand technical accuracy, but encouraging me to make up a false or vague lineage is such a waste of time when the lineage is unknown...and I don't feel like fighting with people...I feel I've been dealt with in a hostile manner, and choose not to tolerate it...my shares aren't welcome here, because the mods don't like the lack of info, but almost everyone here enjoys my shares...who are the mods lookin out for...their own egos, or the community they are supposed to be representing...I sahre quality material and refuse to fabricate lineage or make up some crap like Pro>?>Me>You because it's friggin waste...it's the same as saying, here's what I got, take it or leave it...which is essentially what I did...I offered screens, gspot and everything, but that's not satisfactory, so I apologize...it was a good one, and I really looked forward to sharing it...guess you guys just gotta look around for me elsewhere now...always loved it here too...never liked the facelss and uncaring nature of the Dime, with hundreds of leechers and like 1 thanx and a couple of complaints...this place was always so inviting, but I was asked to seed my shit elsewhere, and that's what I plan to do...I'm still a member here, they haven't asked me to leave, just to take my seeds elsewhere, so I will still be here and occassionally bullshit with the community...see you around friend...I still appreciate all your help
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes