View Single Post
Old 2006-06-01, 11:04 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Passkey Tracker coming on Wednesday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensifiedRasta
I use ABC & have deleted & redownloaded the torrent a countless amount of times, & keep getting error messages & have been unable to resume my download (Nirvana 1992-01-10 MTV Studios, New York, New York DVD at 91% ) Currently the error message I'm receiving is "11:38 - Problem connecting to tracker - (10061, 'Connection refused')" I deleted the torrent file again & switched to uTorrent, only to receive an error message & be unable to download the torrent once again, the same error message I received in ABC I believe. So I've switched back to ABC because I prefer that program & figure if I'm getting the same result in both I might as well use the one I like. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
The Nirvan MTV studios is on the old, old tracker which will never update your stats. And.... OH SHIT! I forgot to restart it yesterday after I rebooted the server! Hold on a second!

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes