Thread: Jazz BT Forum?
View Single Post
Old 2005-07-29, 11:33 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Jazz BT Forum?

You know, one other thing that *may* be feasible is to have a select number of 'categories', ie. rock, jazz, country, jam bands, hip hop, ??? , and have them each 'sortable' in the forum. Kinda like how you can sort out just the soundboards, or just the audience recordings, only this would be separate way of sorting. I don't know if that made sense.

As for music discussion, I guess since I've never really been involved in it, I'm not really sure what you want. Maybe we could bring back the Piano Bar and make sure it is only for serious music discussion. If people want to discuss music and don't mind it getting hijacked, then they can post it in The Lounge. One problem people had with The Piano Bar was that we were moving all music discussion to that forum and people didn't like having to look in both forums. So, basically, bring back The Piano Bar but let people choose which forum to post in (The Lounge - nonserious, The Piano Bar - serious, or at least on topic).

Just my thoughts as I'm waking up......

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes