View Single Post
Old 2011-01-28, 12:17 AM

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1061 View Post
Not quite what you are looking for but I'm able to do it with just downloads. As you know I use a "seedbox" and with your Robert Plant torrent I was able to DL the torrent from here. Then as you posted it to dime, I DL'ed that torrent, re-named the dime torrent, it checked the existng dated and started seeding. All I do is add a "1" in front of the second torrent and it works every time.
Thanks Mike
OK, but then you're just uploading to one tracker at a time, right. Just switching back and forth? As I'm the original seeder, I'd like to be able to seed the same torrent to a few private trackers at the same time. I don't think it'd be possible as each one requires it's own passkey. So even though I can create a .torrent file with all of the trackers' announce url's in it, I can only actually upload to one at a time. Unless I'm not getting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonebloke View Post
Not sure about the multiple torrents, BUT, your max upload speed will be cut due to the number of sites you up the torrent to. The more sites, and leeches, the slower the speed.
"Not good" waiting weeks to finish downloading a show !
Yeah, tonebloke, I appreciate the feedback but Mike's right. That's not a problem for me as I get good speeds. Nobody waits a long time to download from me unless they're unconnectable.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes