View Single Post
Old 2005-03-09, 11:59 AM
thirtysixwood

Another DVD Burning Newbie

OK, well I looked around at some of the topics, but didnt seem to find what I was looking for so....

I downloaded the Phish 6-22-00 show, which by the way I attended, and looks great. Anyway, I use the PLEX TOOLS PROFESSIONAL that came with my PLEXTOR PX-716. I did the whole burning process and everything, The disk plays thru the DVD player on the computer, but when I put it into my DVD player for my TV it didnt work??? I read in one post something about SONY not being to nice about these things,, which unfortunately I just bought yesterday???? But I ruled that out as a problem because I have a modded x box that plays anything and everything, I tried both modes of the XBOX, normal and Modded.... Nothing????? I am trying to get into the trading business, and trying to get a collection.... If someone could please help me out here it would be much appreciated.

I feel so stupid that I dont know how to do these things, I have been to websites, I have read this stupid manual like 5 times already, nothing seems to ever work for me....

Well thanks a bunch, I hope I can have this problem fixed soon, with of course a little help from you guys and gals.

Thanks,
Justin
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes