View Single Post
Old 2008-01-10, 02:34 PM
TTD Staff

Re: how to delete ghosts and change passkey

I can reset your passkey. I had something in place and then when we upgraded the site I had it in place here on the profile page but there was something on that page that made the server loads skyrocket, so I put the page back to out-of-the-bos vbulletin and have been too scared to put the passkey and ghost thing back in!

Anyway, PM me and I'll reset your passkey and/or delete the ghosts. If you have your passkey reset, you must redownload all your torrents again or you will get a tracker error.

Just an fyi, but the two 'yous' on the Metallica torrent have different IPs, however they are both using Mozilla 4.0 to torrent. That is a very unusual client to be using and for both of the 'yous' to be using it is very, very unusual. Are you sure you didn't leave the browser 'open' at work and at home?

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes