Re: md5 question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewa311 View Post
lick my balls

dvd9s SUCK

too expensive, haven't gotten to much cheaper

burn speeds suck

i also question the longevity and durability of dvd9s

i hope every dvd9 everyone ever burned gets rotted out, i would pick 2 shitty no name dvd-r's over one 5$ high quality dvd9 any day. while its not the opinion of most media yuppies on ttd, i know its the only efficient way of trading dvds for me and for many others who cant afford dvd9 nor have a desire to fit twice the media on one disc. If it were like 20x the data id be down, which in 10 years it will be, as of now 8.75 GB dvds are not efficient

and your a retard because if i made you copies of my buckethead dvd9s>dvd9 youd be pissed cause they would fuck up, and you would ask for a new trade or working discs,RIGHT?
sounds like you need a new burner, better media, and an attitude check. Your "facts" are full of shit. get over it.

I enjoy hitting burn and not have to go change out discs twice. I also enjoy watching a disc without having to change a disc. My time is worth the extra .20 to burn it once.

If you don't like DVD9s don't download them. If you won't to break DVD9s into two DVD5s for trading, go right ahead. Nobody is going to stop you.