View Single Post
Old 2005-12-11, 11:08 PM

Re: Seeding/Lineage Questions?

Sarah,

you could also mention beside EAC which mode you used and whether you have corrected your offsets (great tutorial for this in my signature). for example, if you were using secure mode with offsets corrected (ideal) then you could put EAC (secure, offsets corrected). this will also show in the log, off course so either way is fine. For the mics you have done your research and are 95% sure, so you could put in the lineage the mics and recorder with "(see notes below)" (no quotes) and put in the notes that you are 95% sure and the link etc. with cdr(x) it is also important to have a careful listen to the tracks for digital flaws, but seeing that you are such a big fan of this band I'm sure you've done this already.

it is uncertain whether your source has been re-flac'ed (i.e. FLAC > CDR > FLAC) but seeing as these shows are very rare, have never been seeded here before and are of semi-unknown origina I would say they are alright to seed here. even the source at etree has some ? in the lineage so for all we know your source might even be cleaner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dog
No hurry!..I'm still reviewing the tutorial in BitComet on "How to make a torrent". This is the first time I've done this and I'd rather take my time and double check myself than have mistakes later..........Thanks for helping

Oh........and thanks for the Metallica!
you're welcome for everything

I will keep you posted concerning the srv boot... nobody has replied in the r-o thread still if/when they do I will post here & pm you to let you know.

-Jamie

thetradersden.org | ttd recommended free software/freeware webring
shntool tlh eac foobar2000 spek audacity cdwave vlc

Quote:
Originally posted by oxymoron
Here you are in a place of permanent madness, be careful!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes