View Single Post
Old 2005-03-03, 04:39 PM

Re: Trader's Little Helper

yeah, I believe that my "md5 bug" is completely my own fault. the show I was testing with had the tracks named with d1t1 - d1t15 , so it was sorting with 10 after 1 if you know what I mean. Now I'm pretty sure that I renamed the files to d1t01 ... etc then got the errors after that. sorry for the false alarm! I guess the only discovery that I've found from this is that the md5 checking in your program stops checking and requires the user to hit "ok" when a file can't be found, perhaps it could continue checking and just give an error message at the end like other other md5 checkers at least that's how I'd prefer it.

As for the changing of the the order, I tried left clicking and highlighting a file, then dragging but as I drag it just highlights other files and the order doesn't change. I have other programs where you can change the order that work by dragging so I know how it works but I couldn't get this to work with your program. No biggie for me, I normally wouldn't want to change the order anyways. I just suggested the move up/move down buttons because on some other programs where I couldn't drag the programmers have added these buttons... I'd still prefer to drag, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roann
This prog definitely is capable of repairing itself cause it was coded in a top secret research lab on Area 51 ...
I should have known

I'm using your program regularly now.

thetradersden.org | ttd recommended free software/freeware webring
shntool tlh eac foobar2000 spek audacity cdwave vlc

Quote:
Originally posted by oxymoron
Here you are in a place of permanent madness, be careful!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes