View Single Post
Old 2005-03-03, 12:03 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five

as for the md5 problem... it seems to have fixed itself! The files I was working on have been renamed since this morning, and I tried it again now and couldn't get it to crash. It's the old case of calling the television repair man and when he arrives the TV works fine.
This prog definitely is capable of repairing itself cause it was coded in a top secret research lab on Area 51 ...

Quote:

When I was having the problem, the 1st file was verifying fine, then for the 2nd and every other file I was getting the popup that says "Error: Invalid Data Line 8: audio file does not exits. Ignore and continue?" as pictured here:
... Each file caused the popup, which would say Line 8, Line 9, etc. All's well that ends well, I can't make it happen again right now, so I'll guess it wasn't because of your prog.
An error message "Line ...: audio file does not exist." will be shown if the file to verify the checksum for has been renamed, moved to another directory or deleted after the creation of the md5 file or if changes were made in the md5 file itself. In some rare cases this message also will pop up if another program is accessing the file at the same time (specially when you're still uploading the file and want to verify the checksum). This will be fixed in the next version of Trader's Little Helper.

Quote:

As for fixing SBEs, thanks, I've found the "fix/preview" option and am going to try it out in a few minutes. For changing the order of files, I tried dragging and dropping the files in the list displayed by TLH but it didn't work, they just highlight but won't move. I'm using WIN2KPRO. No biggie, I can't see myself ever needing to change the order but I thought you might like to know.
You can move one file or multiple files. To try out just click one file with your _left_ mouse button. The line will be highlighted. Then click on this line with your _right_ mouse button _but_ keep the button pressed. Move the mouse cursor (the cursor pic will change) to the line you want to move the file to. Release the button and the file order has been changed.

Don't know if you users are more into "Move up/down" buttons. Would be no big problem to add this feature. Let me know.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes