View Single Post
Old 2008-02-08, 11:21 PM
Zymocenosilicaphobic

Re: Name & Shame Uberleechers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetrell69 View Post
If you hadn't noticed...it's 2007, not '89 or '90. Most "Dead" fans I know smoke pot, have families and a good job to boot, and they DON'T waste their time looking for "frat guys" or "narcs" because they are too busy enjoying the show.
I thought we were talking about the past. I'm not looking for narcs to jump out of bushes. Life is very different now with the job, daughter, etc.
Quote:
And I can't be a "hater"
I wasn't calling you a hater. I was talking about target.
Quote:
but I certainly do dream every so often about rollin one and going on a road trip just because I can.
This is a nice daydream on occasion.
Quote:
We knew how to respect ourselves and others while still having fun....too bad you didn't seem to have the same chance...
Old school baby. I had fun along the way and I'm glad I got to see shows with older heads (mid '80s). Shit got too heavy in the early '90s. I saw too many of my friends go to jail over slimy shit the cops pulled. So I jumped ship before it happened to me.
Quote:
It's just the internet, it's just another post in another thread.....
Yea. I know. Target's statements are just more internet stupidity. I can joke about hippies (myself included) and I know when someone else is joking. He's not. Ignorant people bother me.

------------------------------------
The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean.
------------------------------------
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes