View Single Post
Old 2012-03-05, 06:29 AM
w00fers
TTD VIP

Re: Phish 1990-02-17 Amherst, MA (NTSC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unidecker View Post
MarMar don't get me wrong but there is no 24/48k source Masters in 1990 ok so again you are WRONG. you are coming off as a douche to clinton for his hard work if you have the master video files and the supposed master audio files in 24/48 why don't you do something then and show us " what you have" or have not in this case...
Uni....umm....

http://db.etree.org/shn/20964

Taper: John Redmond
SOURCE SBD > D5 (deck was possibly a Nak CR-3A)

SBD MCass (Maxell XLII-S 90 min)> Sony TC-WE805S >
Art DI/O (48Khz, Input gain +12dB, No "Tube Warmth")>
Delta DIO 2496> WaveLab v4.0c> WAV (@24/48)> FLAC (24-bit, v1.1.0) >
mastering (see notes) > SHNv3

You can remove your foot from your mouth now. As you see, there ya go...a 24/48 digital master from a cassette. I recall getting roughly oh, 100 or so of these shows from the master cassettes....so how are those NOT the master digitals?....go ahead and ask somebody if they have the raw, untouched 24/48 masters of ANY of the Redmond shows that circulate....I'll bet they don't have em because I am the only one (besides one other person who worked on the project with me) who has those copies besides the band. Go ahead and ask Clinton, he got em from me, complette with the stub and the jcards of the tapes you see in the credits.....what kind of files were they? 24/48kHz digital masters of the tapes.

but in your world because I didn't tape them they don't exist right?lmao.