View Single Post
Old 2006-02-06, 01:43 PM

Question Can't Open Downloaded File

I just downloaded my first show from TTD after opening up the link through my music documents. I had downloaded the utorrent software first and had no problem installing that.

The concert torrent file took about 3 hours or so to download. When it finished it seem to start seeding on it's own without me giving that command or utoorent asking me for this option. Is this correct what was happening. It was doing so at about .1kb/s and the ETA was estimated at infinite, so I shut it down.

I clicked the file box at bottom and showed the files I had just downloaded. Utorrent in above box said the torrent was 100% downloaded. When I tried to open one of the individual songs (files) I received an error message that I can't open the file since the file may not be 100% downloaded. In box above stated that it was.

What has happened and what do I need to do to open up thesw files? I would aslo like to eventually put these files in my iTunes as well as making a backup copy of this concert torrent files onto cd as well. Please help as much as you can and thank you.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes