View Single Post
Old 2005-10-18, 11:38 AM
mort

Re: Vinyl analogue to FLAC transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezer
Lots of misinformation on the Hoff site.

At least I see the misinformation as it pertains to all of the 4 Led Zeppelin shows that I recorded.

I also see misinformation on shows that I got directly from the tapers. But we'll not speak of that again. Let those master tapers come forward to speak of that.

Maybe Mr. Hoff is working in a vacuum, or maybe he has another agenda entirely, or maybe he isn't quite the expert he makes himself out to be.

Or maybe someone in the Led Zeppeliin trading community has so clouded the waters on the entire Led Zeppelin live recorded legacy that no one will ever be able to straighten it out...Gee, I wonder who could or would have done such a thing? Well, it doesn't take much presence of mind to figure that who would be behind such an occurance.

Again, I am no overall expert on Led Zeppelin, but I am 'the' expert on 4 specific recordings, only because I was at those shows and it's my recording which circulates (or is not in common circulation.) On these listings, Mr. Hoffs is dead wrong. (I can point out my voice on these recordings and I have done so to certain Led Zeppelin collectors, if verification is needed that I actually recorded these tapes.)

The question then begs: So, On how many other instances could Hoff be wrong, if on my work he is 100% dead wrong?

YOU THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS RECORDING THOSE SHOWS
THEN THAT VERIFIES JUST HOW NAIVE YOU BE
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes