View Single Post
Old 2008-05-23, 09:17 PM

tracker sending invalid data <<NULL>>

Hi
I've upped a few shows lately and my BT client (uTorrent 1.8) is showing "tracker sending invalid data <<NULL>>" under the tracker status tab. The shows seem to be attracting a lot of peers and I'm uploading like a banshee but my ratio isn't going up, in fact, it went from 1.72 to 1.71 recently (and I haven't been downloading). On other torrents that I've been seeding the tracker says it's working (stuff I've downloaded from others). On these UTorrent shows a green arrow pointing up (for uploading) but on the torrents with the "invalid data" status the arrows are red. Some of these red uploading torrents are things I downloaded from others.

If I pause all other torrents except for the four or five that I upped new today the tracker problem still exists.

I guess my question is, is there a correlation between the invalid data message and the fact that my ratio isn't going up?

I will keep uploading these shows, just because I want people to have them, but jeez I'd also like to get ratio credit for all the uploading so when I download my ratio won't go to shit.

Thanks,
flick
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes