View Single Post
Old 2011-07-04, 12:21 PM

Re: VHS > DVD help needed .....

They did, but i don't think every band was posted. I can't remember what bands were posted but The bands i have are:
James brown, G' love and special sauce, Moe. (missing first 1 1/2 songs), buckcherry, sheryl crow, jamariqui, the roots, live, Offspring, insane clown posse, korn, george clinton (all of it, set is over 2 1/2 hrs) andy dick, DMX, bush, Tragicly hip, guster, kid rock, Wyclif jean, counting crows, dave mathews band, bruce hornsby band, everclear, limp bizkit, RATM, metallica, ice cube, los lobos, mickey hart &planet drum, the chemical brothers, willie nelson, mike ness, brian setzer, everlast, elvis costello, 7 dust, jewl, collective soul, creed, godsmack, RHCP, megadeath, our lady peace, rusted root, and LOTS of overnight footage from the raves.
There are a few more but tape #5 is playing hide and seek with me at the moment.
I ran my VCR for 72 hours taping everything from just 20 min after broadcast started till PPV cut out. Only part i know i missed was the start of Moe. due to a coworker deciding that saturday stands for "make your own hours" day and i did not see them on the overnight "re-broadcasts".
If I have any of the stuff that was not posted i'd be happy to figure this out and maybe post the entire weekend up here putting each band on it's own DVD
Thanks again for all the input, hopefully in the next few months i'll have something to contribute, untill then and happy 4th of july to all who celebrate, have fun and be safe
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes