View Single Post
Old 2011-01-27, 12:13 AM
Giver of Zero Fucks

Re: Why don't you visit the Lounge @ TTD? (public poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
Lynne is right here. It just took me a while to read through all the posts that have been made since I last read this thread.

I've chimed in. But, I try to not lead with an iron fist by jumping right in and saying N Change Will Be Made! Bill and I have actually talked about this and so now he is getting an opinion from a larger group.

And, the discussion is good. I think the two 'sides' are not quite as far apart any longer and when that happens usually I don't need to do as much to make people happy as when they are still at opposite ends of the spectrum.
Hi Lynne! Sometimes a decision does need to be made. I think the ultimate joke is on everyone taking it seriously 1 side or another and you, as The Creator, get to kick back like Lisa Simpson, or was it Eric Cartman, or maybe Jesus... who created this whole artifical world just for pure entertainment and then to sit and watch it burn... Still knowing you created the whole time. You don't want to make it that easy, you want to sit back and see where it goes... I guess that is what I would do if I were you. Just no shirts...

Edit: Uh-Oh, you refer to yourself in the third person now...
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes