View Single Post
Old 2009-05-26, 05:23 PM
TTD VIP

Re: Should we ban thoughtless leechers?

No matter what, it remains none of anybody's business anyway.

No matter who whines about 'dirty laundry'... who cares, really?

And believe it.....ain't NONE of Mike Millard's MASTERS in circulation anyway, no matter who says what.

I traded with Mike personally. I handed him tapes and received tapes in my hand in return.

And I don't think that he ever let copies of any of his master tapes out EVER.

And my cassettes have j-cards in his handwriting.

And since you want to talk about dirty laundry, AND only because YOU mentioned it..... who is it that feels the need to lie about Mike Millard's recordings?

No one would have any idea about that subject except you and a trade partner, AND ONLY because you brought it up.

Now I'm sure everybody is curious.

Who is is that claims to have Millard's masters? (Or copies of the masters to trade around... OK, don't bring up any names, because I'm sure no one wants to be laughed at, for such a huge whopper of a lie....)

I've heard some wild story that someone claims to have 1st gen VHS tapes but somehow, these have 'evolved' into MASTERS.

Is THAT what you're referring to???

The only person who could give out any verifiable generaions on any Millard recordings is Mike the Mike himself.

PERIOD.

Oh, and 'wacky' -- I am NOT 'saintly' and I never wanted to be ever consider as such. Someone's jumping to a conclusion.

Personally, I have a very high degree of disdain for anybody that feels they deserve any more information from me than I'm willing to impart.

So, if you wanna discuss this in private, I'd LOVE to know about bogus lineage on Millard recordings, ......now THAT would be an interesting topic.

Why, it should start the entire Led Zepplein community pissing and moaning about all the bogus Millard Masters they're NOW passing around.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
You wall-eyed apple-knocking pig-fuckers! You don't know shit!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes