View Single Post
Old 2006-05-17, 04:33 PM
calvin1663

Re: Bad trader question?????What constitutes??

if there's something legit wrong with the DVDs you sent, you should be the one to own up to it...innocent until proven guilty, right? It may be a pain in the ass to get them back and test them on your machine (something you should ALWAYS do before sending something), but it seems that the problem may lie on your end, as Ragu has a DVD player that plays PAL and NTSC discs...if the stuff he sends back does work on your machine, email him back and explain. Also, you raise two irrelevant points: 1. You're older than the rest of us and therefore are more knowledgeable about these things. This is just plain illogical, as my dad (who was one of the first people on the internet when it started) who's older than I am (and was a grateful dead bootlegger way back when) doesn't know squat compared to what my-haven't-graduated-high-school-yet experience with trading is...being older doesn't mean squat 2. You say that these sony DVDs are "high quality"...there are different kinds of brands, and just because it's sony doesn't necessarily mean it's high quality...in my experience, sony is generally a very much looked down upon media source, as it is generally made for the non-caring public...I use TDKs, they're much more reliable, mabye this is the problem?

and also, I was joking about the games/movies, didn't you get that?!?!?!

calvin
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes